The way human look at themselves, and how their social environment affects them have always been my research interest. Due to my attachment to a school of educational studies, my previous research has focused mainly on the psychological traits of students or teachers and its interrelationship with other variables (e.g., symbolic interaction in the classroom; teachers' correspondence bias in streamed schools; the effect of perceived teachers' expectancy on student self-esteem and self-efficacy; and the mediating effect of locus of control on the causal relationship between perceived others' behavior and self-esteem).
My previous exposure in international IB school has further developed my interest in cross-cultural effects on the self-esteem of adolescents and teachers. Many features of the IB system (and its being an international school) have significant effects on the students' social patterns and identities. Apart from looking for a place to develop my academic career further, I am looking for an institution to host me with my researches.
My current research interest lies on improving entrepreneurship traits of youth and teenagers through game-like media, such as board games. Apart from that, my research interest is always about relationship between individuals and how it affect their psychological traits, such as resilience, personality, and self-concept.
- Applied Social Psychology
- Life Satisfaction, Well-Being
- Prejudice and Stereotyping
- Self and Identity
- Sociology, Social Networks
Note from the Network: The holder of this profile has certified having all necessary rights, licenses, and authorization to post the files listed below. Visitors are welcome to copy or use any files for noncommercial or journalistic purposes provided they credit the profile holder and cite this page as the source.
- Hairul, N.I. & Prihadi, K. (2015) Disciplinary Problems among High Achiever Students: The Types and the Cause. Jurnal Psikologi Malaysia, 29(2), 93-105
- Hazri, J., Prihadi, K., & Hairul, N. I. (2010). Students’ perception of teachers’ behavior in the classrooms: Effect of between-class ability grouping practice in Malaysia. Journal of Applied Research in Education, 14, 87-94.
- Mahdi, H.K, Prihadi, K. & Hashim, S. (2014) Posttraumatic Growth and Resilience after a Prolonged War: A Study In Baghdad, Iraq. International Journal of Evaluation and Research in Education, 3 (3)
- Prihadi, K. (2015) Utilizing “Traders” Board Game to Improve Entrepreneurship Factors among Teenagers: A Qualitative Study. Jurnal Psikologi Malaysia, 29(2), 43-60
- Prihadi, K., Cheow, D. Z., Yong, J. H., & Sundrasagran, M. (2018). Improving Resilience and Self-Esteem among University Students with Entrepreneurship Simulation Board Game. International Journal of Evaluation and Research in Education (IJERE), 7(1), 48-56.
- Prihadi, K., & Chin, S. F. (2011). Streaming and students’ self-esteem: A qualitative study on teachers’ correspondence bias. Journal of Educational, Health and Community Psychology, 1(2), 20-30.
- Prihadi, K., Chin, S. F., & Lim, H. L. (2012). Teachers’ expectancy and students’ attitude towards science. Journal of Education and Learning, 6(2), 87-98.
- Prihadi, K., & Chua, M. (2012). Students’ self-esteem at school: The risk, the challenge, and the cure. Journal of Education and Learning, 6(1), 1-14.
- Prihadi, K., Hairul, I. N., & Hazri, J. (2012). Mediation effect of locus of control on the causal relationship between students' perceived teachers' expectancy and self-esteem. Electronic Journal of Research in Educational Psychology, 10(2), 713-736.
- Prihadi, K., & Hairul, N. I. (2011). How locus of control moderates the effect of perceived teachers' expectancy and self-esteem among high-performing students. Problems of Education in the 21st Century, 34, 110-121.
- Prihadi, K., Hairul, N. I., & Hazri, J. (2010). Students’ self-esteem and their perception of teacher behavior: A study of between-class ability grouping. Electronic Journal of Research in Educational Psychology, 8(2), 707-724.
- Alahmed, M. I., Yusof, A., Saidon, A., Borhannudin, A., & Prihadi, K. (2016, September). Moderation Role of Attitude on the Relationship between Participation in Competitive Sports and Academic Performance of Student-Athletes in Saudi Arabia. In International Conference on Movement, Health and Exercise (pp. 19-24). Springer, Singapore.
- Advanced Quantitative Methods
- Educational Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
- IBDP Psychology
- Psychology of Personal & Academic Development
- Research Methodology
- Social Psychology
Kususanto Ditto Prihadi
Dept of Psychology Office. HELP University, Level 3, Subang 2 Campus
No.2, Lot PT 12291, Persiaran Cakerawala
40150 Shah Alam
- Work: +60378493228
- Mobile: (+60) 177916721
- Skype Name: just_ditto